1. Peel design from backing.
3. Set temperature, time and pressure accordingly.(See Press Conditions for further info)
4. Cover with teflon sheet and press.
5. Rub design immediately with a towel, peel clear adhesive tape carefully to insure stones adhere.
6. Cover with teflon and press again.
7. Wash inside out, gentle cycle, tumble dry low.
*Always test fabrics prior to applying.
Garment type Pressure(lbs) Time(seconds) Temp(F)
Lightweights 15-20 10-15 325-335
Heavyweights 20-30 15-20 325-335
Mixed size and 20-30 15-20 325-335
Metallic rhinestuds 20 10-12 325-335
1. Take projecting buttons, zippers and other thick sections into consideration!
2. If impressions have been caused by clear adhesive tape; steaming or applying the heat press once more, typically regenerates the fabric structure.
Call or email with any questions you may have! 859-879-8737 or Info@nitrousainc.com